Rose Oil Benefits
Rose oil is produced with three major petal roses which are the Damask rose, Provence rose and the Gallic rose that blossoms in the spring season. This oil consists of antioxidants such as citric acid, tonnes of malic acid, minerals, and vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K, and vitamin B.
Moreover, rose oil is distracted by the procedure of steam distillation. Tons of roses make one kilogram of rose oil which makes it the most expensive essential oil.
Rose Oil Benefits for Hair
- Applying rose oil to your hair with circular motions will help you get longer and thicker hair.
- It refreshes your hair and makes it soft, healthy, and shiny.
- Rose oil is rich in antioxidants that help you get rid of dandruff and an itchy scalp.
- Hair experts use it to repair strained and damaged hair.
- It nourishes the hair and it suits all hair types.
To repair brittle and dry hair
Combine the ingredients together and apply the mixture to your hair for one hour. Wash your hair very well with shampoo.
Notice: This mask is good for hair growth and dandruff too.
Rose Oil Benefits for Skin
- It is an effective moisturizer for your skin because it contains essential fatty acids that nourish the skin
- Get rid of dry and chapped skin.
- It helps fight wrinkles and get rid of sagging skin. Put a few drops of rose oil on cotton, and massage your skin every night to get better results.
- In addition, vitamin C in rose oil helps to protect skin cells from damage, brighten, and unify skin color.
- Treat eczema, and reduce irritation and inflammation.
- prevent the development of rashes, sores, and abscesses. Thus, it is an antioxidant that helps regenerate skin problems.
- Eliminate grains, and pimples, and reduces acne.
- Moreover, rose oil contains a big amount of collagen that helps tighten the skin.
Facial Mask to Enlighten your Skin
- 1 teaspoon of rose oil+ 1 teaspoon of lemon juice+ 1 tablespoon of pure honey+ 1 tablespoon of baking powder+1 tablespoon of oat +1 tablespoon of cornflour.
Mix the ingredients together, and apply the mask on your face and neck for 30 minutes every four days for one month.
Rose Oil Benefits for Health
- Rose oil is an antidepressant: enhances confidence and self-esteem and relieves anxiety.
It is widely used in aromatherapy to reduce stress, and treat asthma, insomnia, depression, and hypertension.
- strengthen fragile nails: it nourishes the nails and makes them stronger by massaging your nails every day you will notice the difference.
Notice: you could mix olive oil with rose oil and put it in a jar and massage your nails with it.
- Disinfectant: treat sores, and wounds, and prevent them from becoming septic.
- Bactericidal: It treats diseases that are caused by bacteria such as stomach distention, and diarrhea, and reduces nausea, and food poisoning.
- Headache problems: pour a small amount of rose oil on your hands, massage your forehead, and lie back.
- It reinforces psychological and physical well-being.
Notice: it is not recommended for pregnant women, especially during the first three months of pregnancy.