10 Magic Benefits of Lavender Oil
Lavender flower is a well-loved sweet aroma of all times and its milder scent is just amazing, pure, and lovely. Moreover, the lavender flower is used to make one of the most popular oils in the world which is lavender essential oil. It has a clear pale yellow colour and is extracted from the lavender plant by steam distillation. Besides, Lavender oil is widely used in cosmetic and beauty products such as perfumes, soaps, Epsom salts, candles, and relaxing oils for aromatherapy.
Let’s discover together the most valuable benefits and healing properties of lavender oil.
The Uses and Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender essential oil cleanses the impurities and lightens the pores of the skin face.
- The refreshing aroma of lavender flowers lifts up your mood and helps your body relieve and relax. Add to your hot bath flowers of lavender,1 cup of Epsom salt, and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- The lavender essential oil has sedative and calming properties that help improve sleep disorders and insomnia. You can add a few drops of lavender essential oil to your pillowcase before bedtime.
- Lavender oil is beneficial to avoid the redness and irritation caused by shaving. Dilute one teaspoon of coconut oil with one drop of essential oil and rub your skin gently.
- Moisturize dry and cracked hands. Put a few drops of lavender essential oil on your palm and massage your hands before bed.
- In addition, the antioxidants in lavender oil make it an effective treatment for hair loss, lice, and alopecia. Massage your hair with lavender essential oil mixed with another carrier oil with circular motions 2 hours before you wash your hair.
- Use it as a homemade body scrub by adding 4 drops of lavender oil, 2 tablespoons of raw sugar, and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- The soothing properties of lavender oil will help you to get smooth skin and get rid of black spots easily.
- You can use lavender oil as a natural air freshener by mixing lavender oil and water and spraying it in your home.
- Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants that helps protect from free radicals and signs of ageing and rejuvenate skin cells and makes them healthy and shiny. Mix a few drops of lavender oil with your night moisturizing creme or coconut oil to fight off ageing.
Shop now: Organic Lavender Essential Oil