Beauty and Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is well-known throughout the world due to its rich benefits for skin and health. Above all, coconut oil does not contain any chemical products that harm your skin or hair. Coconut oil is widely used in beauty products, spas, and food.
In this article, we will discover together the miracle benefits of coconut oil for health, the beauty of the skin, and hair masks using coconut oil as an essential element.
Coconut Oil Benefits for Skin and Health
- Coconut oil helps whiten teeth and prevents caries.
- Heals Eczema: coconut oil moisturize and gets absorbed by the skin easily which helps the skin get rid of the patches of dry skin.
- Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that help to nourish the skin and soften your body. Take a small amount of coconut oil and rub your body.
- Treat hardened and cracked feet. Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with lavender oil, or any oil you have at home and massage your feet.
- Bodybuilding: coconut oil is a vital source that helps to build muscles, it gives your body energy.
- Lauric Acid and saturated fats in Coconut Oil help to resist infections, bacteria, anti-fungus, and viruses. Apply coconut oil on wounds and scratches to protect the skin from inflammations.
- Using coconut oil in cooking helps improve digestive health and prevent the irritation of bowel syndrome.
- Prevent skin cracks and cellulite.
- Renew skin cells and protect the skin from radicals that damage the skin and cause wrinkles and dark spots.
- Treat excessive vaginal discharges.
- It helps grow faster and stronger nails.
Coconut oil Benefits for Hair
- it is an effective treatment for lice: Mix coconut oil with apple cider vinegar and massage your scalp, let the mask for 1 hour and wash your hair with shampoo.
Rinse your hair with a mixture of 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of lemon with 3 cups of water. Repeat this process twice a week.
- Remove dandruff: coconut oil is rich in anti-bacterial properties that help get rid of dandruff.
Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of lavender oil and 1 tablespoon of thyme oil. Rub your hair with this mixture for 1 hour.
- Hair Growth: coconut oil is rich in vitamins like Lauric Acid that help penetrate the hair shaft and make your hair grow thicker and longer.
Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of almond oil, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Massage your hair with gentle pressure and cover it for 2 hours.
- Treat dry and brittle hair: warm coconut oil and massage your scalp and hair with circular motions 1 hour before you wash your hair.
Hair Masks using coconut oil
- for smooth shiny hair:
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 coconut oil
Mix the two ingredients together un put the mixture in a jar, conserve it in the fridge and use it each time before you wash your hair.
2. Mask for long and strong hair
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- olive oil
- almond oil
warm all the ingredients together and apply the mixture to your hair for 2 hours.