Cucumber Ice Cubes Benefits for your Face
Cucumber ice cubes are easy to make and they are beneficial for your skin. So, let’s see how to make it.
To make cucumber ice cubes you need
- 4 Cucumbers
- rose water
- Ice cube tray
- a large bowl
- a silicone mold
- Peel off the cucumbers and grate them in a large bowl.
- Add to your grated cucumber 5 tablespoons of rose water.
- pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for 5 hours
- Use 1 cucumber ice cube each day after you clean your face, rub it in all over your face and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cool water and apply hydrating cream.
Benefits of using cucumber ice cubes with rose water
- It will calm redness and irritated skin.
- your skin will become smooth and shiny.
- Cucumbers stimulate blood circulation and give your skin freshness and calming effects.
- Sooth burnt damaged skin after exposing it to sunlight for long hours.
- Prevents wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Close large pores and keeps your makeup last longer.
I noticed recently, that I have got red buttons on my face, so I pressed an ice cube for a longer time on each red button and I was impressed by the results. The red buttons disappeared immediately. So I recommend it to you guys, try it!