Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Apple cider vinegar or ACV is a natural effective remedy for health problems and it has many benefits and uses. You can use it to heal some illnesses, hair, and skin, clean, and the kitchen.
ACV is made from an alcoholic fermentation process of a combination of apples, sugar, and yeast.
It is extracted from squeezing out apples and then fermented to become apple cider vinegar. It does not contain any industrial elements it is 100 % apple liquid.
Many scientific researchers have proved that Apple Cider Vinegar has many health benefits for human beings and it has been used as a cure for centuries. So, let’s find out these health benefits together on the following interesting points.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar contains high antimicrobial properties that absorb germs and bacteria from human cells. Mix one teaspoon of ACV with one cup of water and drink it.
- ACV can treat influenza and soothe sore throats.
Create an apple cider vinegar gargle by mixing one teaspoon of ACV with two tablespoons of honey, one teaspoon of lemon, and 6 tablespoons of warm water.
- ACV Help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Treat and prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Reduce blood sugar levels especially after meals because it improves insulin sensibility.
- Some researchers have shown that apple cider vinegar is effective to make you lose weight because it makes you eat less and feel satiety.
- ACV contains chlorogenic acid that protects LDL cholesterol particles from oxidation and prevents the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis or (seborrhea) on your scalp, body, or face apple cider vinegar is an effective remedy for this illness.
Apply ACV with a cotton ball on the affected areas, or simply you can mix one teaspoon of vinegar with one cup of water and drink it.
- Some studies have shown that vinegar can kill cancer cells and reduce the size of tumors.
- If you practice sports and you suffer from muscle tension that is caused by the accumulation of lactic acid after a period of effort, Apple cider vinegar contains potassium and enzymes that will help you rest and relieve muscle tension.
- Get rid of teeth stains and fight mouth bacteria, but make sure to dilute ACV with water.
- stimulate the heart and blood circulation and helps to remove toxins from the liver.
- Heal scars caused by acne and reduce inflammation.
- Lighten and whiten dark skin. Dilute a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it to your facial skin before you sleep. Repeat this process each night for better results.
- However, ACV is an effective remedy for sunburns.
- This vinegar can help you reduce dandruff. Add apple cider vinegar to warm water to massage the scalp and wait for 10 minutes and rinse your hair.
- Washing fruits and vegetables by adding ACV is going to help you get rid of chemical residues.