Amazing Benefits of Almond Oil
Almond oil is amongst many oils that have many benefits for the skin and the hair as well. Almond oil is extracted from the seeds of the almond plant. Moreover, almond oil includes many vitamins such as vitamins A, E, B1, B2, and B6 which are good for skin and hair. Here are the best amazing benefits of Almond oil.
- It is rich in zinc that deep cleanses skin and hydrates it.
- Almond oil prolongs the hair, strengthens, and reduces hair curvature.
- Moisturize, nourish, and softens your hair. Massage your hair with circular motions with almond oil 2 hours before you wash your hair.
- Almond oil is suitable for all skin types, you can use it as a night moisturizer before you sleep.
- Help you get rid of hyperpigmentation, and dark circles, and relieve puffiness under the eyes.
- Reduce black spots, and redness, and relieve skin irritation.
- Use Almond oil as a makeup remover. Pour Almond oil onto the cotton wool pad, and pass it on all over your face. You will be amazed by the results of smooth and fresh skin.
- Deep cleanse your pores and make your skin shiny and radiant.
- Delay and reverse the signs of aging.
- Improve and unify facial skin color.
- Increase the growth of eyelashes: Almond oil protects and lengthens the growth of eyelashes. Apply Almond oil to your lashes at bedtime.
Masks using almond oil
1. To soothe and unify skin color
-1 tablespoon of honey
-3 drops of Almond oil
-1 teaspoon rose water
–Mix the ingredients together. Apply the mask for 20 minutes. Rinse your face with cool water.
2. Peeling skin
To peel your skin you need
1 tablespoon of Almond oil
1 teaspoon of sugar
drops of lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients and rub your skin gently with circular motions.