Castor oil Benefits for Hair and Skin
Castor oil is extracted by pressing the seeds of the castor plant. It has a pale yellowish color with a recognizable taste. Castor oil is one of the best effective oils that has been used for centuries for medicinal reasons. Here are the best hair and skin benefits of castor oil.
Castor oil hair benefits
• Castor oil contains Vitamin H and fatty acids like Omega 9 which helps moisturize hair and soothes the skin of a dry scalp.
• It nourishes and strengthens hair follicles.
• In addition, it prevents hair loss and protects the hair from sun exposure and chemical products.
• Castor oil contains Ricinoleic acid that works as a disinfectant and anti-bacterial that protects hair and treats fungus infection.
• It increases blood circulation and the flow of nutrients that help hair growth.
1. Mask for smooth hair
Combine all the oils together, wash your hair with warm water, apply this mixture, and cover your hair with paper film for 2 hours.
2. Mask for dry damaged hair
1 egg+ 2 tbsp of castor oil and 1 tbsp of honey. Apply for 2 hours and wash your hair with shampoo.
Castor oil skin benefits
- Castor oil protects hands, face, and legs from dryness.
- It reduces stretch marks.
- Fatty acids that are present in castor oil help penetrate the skin to remove scars and dark spots.
- Further, it helps get rid of bacteria and acne: apply castor oil on your face and massage with circular movements each night before bed.
- It is an anti-aging treatment oil and provides antioxidant protection.
- Apply castor oil every day before you sleep to strengthen your nails.
- It helps make your eyelashes look longer and thicker.
- It renews skin cells and treats skin ulcers.