Beauty experts advise women to use rice water as a beauty ingredient for their hair and skin due to its great benefits. Rice water contains nutrients, vitamins, Sodium, Proteins, and Fats. Moreover, rice water has starch that makes it rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E.
You can use rice water for all skin types and you can use rice powder to rub your body and remove dead skin. Rice water has been used for centuries in Asia as a natural element for the beauty of women.
Rice Water Benefits for Skin
- Treat acne: wet a piece of a cotton ball into rice water and rub your face to get rid of acne and redness.
- Shrink the size of the pores: apply rice water to your face for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
- Rice water contains proteins that prevent skin from water loss and keeps your skin soft.
- Reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and white lines.
- soothe and whiten the skin, reduce burns and inflammations; eliminate the oxidizing substances that affect the skin due to the excess use of chemical beauty products.
- Treat Eczema.
Notice: you should let the rice water cool before you use it.
Mask to Lighten Skin
- Rice water
- 1tsp of honey
In a bowl combine the ingredients together and apply the mask for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Rice Water Benefits for a Gorgeous Hair
- Hair conditioner: rinse your hair with rice water, because it nourishes your hair with essential nutrients and natural proteins. Pour rice water into your hair and massage gently for 3 minutes. Rinse your hair. Repeat this process twice a week.
- Treat dandruff caused by fungi and make your hair looks healthy and thick.
- Moisturise and brightens the hair.
- Rice water Protects hair color, sun damage, and split ends.
Rice Mask for Hair
- one cup of rice water.
- few drops of lemon oil.
- Drops of almond oil.
- Drops of castor oil.
Mix and apply the mask for 1 hour. Wash your hair with shampoo.