Benefits of Banana Fruit for Hair and Skin
Bananas are widely consumed over the world and they are the source of many vitamins like A, C, E, and vitamin K. They also contain some minerals such as potassium, Sodium, Iron, Copper, and magnesium. All these vitamins and minerals have magical benefits for the skin and the hair of the human being.
Banana fruit is amongst my favorite tropical fruits. In this article, we will discover the main benefits of banana fruit.
Banana Benefits for Skin and Hair
- Moisturize and soften your skin: the potassium and vitamin A in banana fruit help soften the skin, and repair dull, dry, and damaged skin.
Mash a banana and add raw sugar and olive oil mix well. Apply the mixture to your skin for 20 minutes.
- Anti-aging and oily skin: Banana fruit has the perfect ability to prevent fine lines and wrinkles. It is also beneficial to reduce oily secretions on your facial skin.
Mash a small piece of banana add 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt, and 1 tablespoon of honey.
Apply the mask to your face and neck for 30 minutes.
Rinse with warm water. This mask will help your skin to stay youthful and fresh.
- Make your hair healthy and shiny: bananas are rich in nutrients that help in maintaining the health of your hair and give it brightness and keep it well moisturized.
Mash a banana, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 of co tablespoon of coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- Prevent acne: Mash a ripe banana and add lemon juice and honey. Apply the mask for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Hair loss: mash a banana, add almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, and coconut oil mix the ingredients together. Apply the mask to your hair for 1h30 minutes.
- Eating bananas can reduce bruises and blue marks on the skin.
- Banana peel is beneficial to whiten. Rub the banana peel every day for better results.
- Reduce puffy eyes: mash banana and mix it with milk and apply the mask to your eyes for 10 minutes.