Shea Butter Benefits | The Beauty Secret
Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree (Karite tree) when you open the nut you obtain a raw to yellowish color cream. Shea butter contains fatty acids, and nutrients including vitamins A, E, and F, and water-binding properties.
African Shea butter has a moisturizing formula that works similarly to the substance sebaceous glands produced in the body. However, West African countries use Shea butter in food, and it has been used by the Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra as a beauty secret for skin and hair.
Benefits of She Butter
Shea butter is a treasure for men and women to take care of their beauty, here are the best shea butter benefits that you might discover for the first time.
- Moisturize lips: if you suffer from chapped and dry lips, Shea butter is a good remedy for your lips. Moisturize your lips with Shea butter every day before you sleep.
- Soften hands and feet: Soak your feet in warm water for 15 minutes. Massage your feet with Shea butter and wear socks. It is preferable to do this process before you sleep.
- Face and body peeling: Mix Shea Butter with salt. Rub your face and body to remove dead skin.
- Vitamin A and E in Shea Butter nourish the skin and prevents wrinkles and white lines over the body.
- In addition, shea butter aid to produce a high proportion of collagen and reduce skin inflammation.
- It soothes dry, brittle, and curly hair, and gives your hair gloss and softness.
- Reduces cellulite and brown scars. Apply Shea butter to the affected area with circular movements.
- It protects the skin from sun damage even during the cold season due to its moisturizing nutrients.
Shea butter mask for dry hair
• 2 tablespoons of Shea butter.
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Mix the two ingredients together. Apply the mask for 1h.30 minutes .wash your hair with your favorite shampoo.
Mask to prevent hair loss
- 1 tablespoon of garlic oil.
- 3 tablespoons of Shea butter.
Apply the mask for 1 hour. Wash your hair. Repeat this process twice a week for one month.
10 thoughts on “Shea Butter Benefits | The Beauty Secret”
Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so
I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any points for newbie blog writers? I’d really appreciate it.
Hello, your comment is not clear, could you please clarify?
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude!
Many thanks, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS.
I don’t understand why I can’t join it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems?
Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
I really like looking through an article that will
make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting
me to comment!
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to
be exactly I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to
write content for you personally? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write
in relation to here. Again, awesome site!
Thank you so much, it’s a pleasure for me, I really appreciate it.
I seriously love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping to create
my own blog and would love to know where you got this from
or just what the theme is called. Kudos!
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve
my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll
bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I’m satisfied to search
out a lot of helpful information right here in the post, we need work out
more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . .
. . .