Shea Butter Benefits | The Beauty Secret
Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree (Karite tree) when you open the nut you obtain a raw to yellowish color cream. Shea butter contains fatty acids, and nutrients including vitamins A, E, and F, and water-binding properties.
African Shea butter has a moisturizing formula that works similarly to the substance sebaceous glands produced in the body. However, West African countries use Shea butter in food, and it has been used by the Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra as a beauty secret for skin and hair.
Benefits of She Butter
Shea butter is a treasure for men and women to take care of their beauty, here are the best shea butter benefits that you might discover for the first time.
- Moisturize lips: if you suffer from chapped and dry lips, Shea butter is a good remedy for your lips. Moisturize your lips with Shea butter every day before you sleep.
- Soften hands and feet: Soak your feet in warm water for 15 minutes. Massage your feet with Shea butter and wear socks. It is preferable to do this process before you sleep.
- Face and body peeling: Mix Shea Butter with salt. Rub your face and body to remove dead skin.
- Vitamin A and E in Shea Butter nourish the skin and prevents wrinkles and white lines over the body.
- In addition, shea butter aid to produce a high proportion of collagen and reduce skin inflammation.
- It soothes dry, brittle, and curly hair, and gives your hair gloss and softness.
- Reduces cellulite and brown scars. Apply Shea butter to the affected area with circular movements.
- It protects the skin from sun damage even during the cold season due to its moisturizing nutrients.
Shea butter mask for dry hair
• 2 tablespoons of Shea butter.
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Mix the two ingredients together. Apply the mask for 1h.30 minutes .wash your hair with your favorite shampoo.
Mask to prevent hair loss
- 1 tablespoon of garlic oil.
- 3 tablespoons of Shea butter.
Apply the mask for 1 hour. Wash your hair. Repeat this process twice a week for one month.