Jojoba Oil Benefits for Hair and Skin
Jojoba oil is an odorless waxy liquid that is extracted from the seeds of Simmondsia Chinensis of the jojoba plant that is found in southwestern America.
It is widely used in cosmetics such as skin and hair products and medical industries. Jojoba oil has been used for many centuries by native Americans to take care of hair growth and the skin as it contains precious benefits and vitamins.
Jojoba oil for hair and skin
1. Hair benefits
- Use jojoba oil as a serum for your hair to get smooth and shiny hair.
- You can use it as a hair conditioner. How?
Add some drops of jojoba oil to your hair conditioner.
- Take care of dry and damaged hair:
Mix 1 tbsp of jojoba oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tbsp of honey, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Mix the ingredients together apply the mask to your hair and wrap it with paper film for 2 hours.
- Jojoba oil stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss and clogged pores on the scalp.
- Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help clean the scalp from oils, dust, and even dandruff.
2. Skin benefits
- The vitamin E in jojoba oil prevents aging and skin contractions.
Apply this oil to your facial skin at night before bed and let your skin absorb it.
- In addition, the antioxidants present in Jojoba oil protect cracked lips and keep them soft and smooth.
- Prevent acne and dark spots.
- You can use it as a face and eye makeup remover.
- People who suffer from eczema can use jojoba oil to moisturize the body’s skin or you can mix it with your skin moisturizer.
- It prevents and heals cracked heels: apply jojoba oil to your feet. cover them with plastic wrap and wear socks before you sleep.
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E which helps the growth of nails and prevents it from breaking.
- It helps you get rid of dark circles under the eyes.