Get Long Silky Hair With Easy Ingredients
Masks to Get Beautiful Shiny Hair
Get shiny and silky hair with the following ingredients
1. One cup of tea of warm olive oil + 4 cloves of garlic+ one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- In a jar put one cup of tea of olive oil, and lemon juice and add 4 cloves of garlic and let these ingredients soak for 2 days.
- After 2 days apply this mixture of olive oil on your scalp with circular motions and all over your hair for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair very well after you use this mixture. Repeat this process each week to obtain better results.
2. Spinach for long silky hair
- Mix a small amount of spinach and apply it all over your hair for one hour. Apply this mixture twice a week to obtain better results.
• Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin K, calcium, potassium, iron, and fatty acids that reinforce the growth of hair.
• Iron helps the red blood cells bring oxygen to hair follicles, and prevent hair loss.
3. Olive oil+ 1 egg yolk+ 1tbsp of mayonnaise+ 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- In a bowl combine the ingredients together. Apply this mixture for 2 hours.
4. One tablespoon of clove powder+ half a cup of warm olive oil.
- Combine the two ingredients and put the mixture in a jar for 15 days.
After 15 days use a strainer to filter olive oil from the clove.
- Massage your scalp with this oil twice a week before you take shower.
5. One tablespoon of butter( room temperature) +1 teaspoon of olive oil+ one teaspoon of coconut oil + one teaspoon of castor oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply them for 30 minutes.
Apply the mask for 1 hour.
7. One egg+ 1 tablespoon of hair conditioner+ one tablespoon of jojoba oil.
Notice: you can replace jojoba oil with any other oil.
Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
8. 1 banana+coconut oil.
- In a blender, put one banana with its peels and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil blend well until the banana becomes a puree.
- Warm up the mixture in Bain-Marie for a few seconds.
- After the banana mixture becomes warm add one tablespoon of butter and mix well until it becomes like a thick cream.
- Rub this mixture all over your hair and cover it with paper film for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
9. Aloe vera gel+ honey+ hair conditioner.
- Apply the mixture by massaging your hair with circular motions. Let stand for 20 minutes.
10. In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp of Shea butter +olive oil+ 1 tbsp of coconut oil+ almond oil+ drops of peppermint oil +drops of rose oil.
- Blend well the ingredients together. Apply on your hair and let stand for 45 minutes.