Baking Soda Uses for Beauty
Baking soda is a fine white crystalline powder it has many remarkable uses in beauty, cleaning, and cooking.
Baking soda can be very beneficial for whitening teeth and treating skin problems. In the following points, you will discover remarkable effective uses of baking soda for your beauty routine.
Baking Soda Uses
Baking soda Cleanse the skin of imperfections and treat acne, and blackheads.
Acne and blackheads
- Mix 2 tbsp of baking soda with rose water. Apply this mask for 10 minutes and rinse your face with lukewarm water. Apply the hydrating cream.
- It soothes the skin and absorbs the oily secretions
Dark spots mask
- Mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Apply the mask on the elbows, armpits, and knees for 15 minutes.
- Lighten armpits and get rid of bad odors.
- Use baking soda as a makeup remover to keep your pores clean and your facial skin fresh.
It calms face redness
- Dilute 1 tablespoon of baking soda with a cup of water, and add a few drops of rose water.
- Use a cotton ball and pass it over your face. Rinse with cool water and wash your face with your regular cleanser.
- This mask will calm your skin from rashes and redness.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until you get a smooth paste. Apply the paste to your body and use it as a body scrub and foot exfoliant.
It whitens your teeth
- Mix baking soda with a few drops of water and a few drops of coconut oil. Pass the mixture on your toothbrush and brush your teeth for about 4 minutes.
- It is useful to whiten teeth easily.
Whiten your armpits
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a few drops of lemon, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 tablespoon of lavender oil.
- Apply this mixture to your underarms for 10 minutes.
Soft lips treatment
- lighten your lips’ color and get rid of dead skin cells from your lips.
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with toothpaste apply the mixture on your lips for about 4 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Baking soda for dandruff
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of water until you obtain a thick paste. Apply this paste to your scalp for 5 minutes. rinse with cool water.