Toothpaste Secret Uses for Beauty
Toothpaste Secret Uses
As we all know we use toothpaste to clean our teeth after each meal to prevent them from tooth decay, bacteria, and most of all to have white teeth with a gorgeous smile.
In fact, toothpaste has many secret uses and benefits that some of us did not know before. So, let us discover the different usages of toothpaste on the following important notes:
- Use toothpaste to clean your nails. Put a small amount of toothpaste and rub it with a brush this will whiten your nails and give them brilliance.
- Toothpaste is an effective remedy for acne grains and pimples:
Put toothpaste on the places that have grains, and acne, and let it dry.
Toothpaste will work as a disinfectant for your skin and absorb the oily secretions of sebum.
- Toothpaste whitens the dark spots on your skin just apply an amount of toothpaste for 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
- Treat burns and prevent skin irritation.
- Get rid of bad odors from your hands like strong food smells like onion garlic and so on.
- To clean diamond and silver jewels put your toothpaste on a brush and rub gently, your jewels will become shiny.
- Use toothpaste to peel your lips with a toothbrush, and then hydrate your lips with lip balm to get rid of chapped and dry lips.
I usually do this three times a week and the results are perfect.
Get Rid of Blackheads
- Mix toothpaste with one teaspoon of sugar and one teaspoon of rose water.
- Apply it to your face for 15 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- Mix toothpaste with your face cleaning gel and massage your face with circular motions for a few minutes.
Rinse your face with warm water and repeat with cool water.