Two Egg Pound Cake
You open the fridge you find only 2 remaining eggs in the fridge, you want to bake a cake but you are not sure if it’s possible or not. Don’t worry, here is a magnificent recipe with 2 eggs only for a soft and moist pound cake.
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp of apricot jam
- Brown sugar ( decoration)
- 1 cup of sugar
- vanilla powder
- 10grams of baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 160grams of all-purpose flour (sifted)
Homemade Two Egg Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.Grease and line a cake pan
- In a pan pour milk, oil, and sugar. Put the mixture in a medium heat until it boils.
- Whisk the 2 eggs well and add the sifted flour slowly (about 8 spoons only) mix again and pour the boiled mixture of (milk+sugar+oil) gradually
- Add flour and baking powder and mix then pour the boiled mixture until you finish.
- After combining all ingredients, add 1 tbsp of apricot jam and mix again well.
- Pour the mixture in a greased cake pan and bake for around 30 minutes until its completely gold and brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow your cake to cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, brush liberally the top of the cake with apricot jam. Finally, sprinkle on the top brown sugar.
- let the cake cool aside and serve!