Remedies to Strengthen Weak Brittle Nails
Weak and brittle nails are a common problem that affects men and women and this is due to many reasons such as the lack of vitamins, dry skin, diseases of the liver and kidneys, anemia, eczema, fungal infection, and so on.
Tips that will help you avoid weak brittle nails
- Avoid using too many chemicals and cleaning products, that is why it is preferable to wear gloves when doing your house works.
- Eat nutritious foods rich in vitamins like iron, zinc, calcium, and potassium such as eggs, celery, cinnamon, soybeans, and spinach.
- Avoid using too much nail polish this can harm your nails and cause some diseases.
- Using too much nail remover can cause brittle and cracked nails, so it is preferable if you buy nail polish that contains acetone.
- Moisturize your nails and drink a lot of water.
- Stay away from fake nails if you want to avoid nail fungus treating your nails is better than wearing fake ones.
Effective remedies to strengthen weak brittle nails
1. Almond oil
Its antioxidant properties and inflammation contain a high proportion of essential fats, acids, and vitamin E that help build layers of protein and keratin that strengthen cracked and brittle nails.
Massage your nails every day before bed for 2 minutes after 1 month you will notice the difference.
2. Garlic olive oil and apple cider vinegar
- Empty Jar
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
Mix all the ingredients together and put the mixture in a jar. Massage your nails with this mixture each day.
3. Coconut oil: is rich in saturated fats that will nourish and moisturize your nails, warm coconut oil, and massage your nails with it.
4. Olive oil: this is an ingredient that is available in all kitchens and it is rich in polyphenols and antifungal properties that strengthen and nourish cracked nails.
Warm olive oil and massage your nails with it every day.
5. Petroleum jelly or Vaseline
Smear petroleum jelly on your nails each night before bed, it will moisturize cuticles and cure fragile nails.
6. Orange juice
Orange juice is rich in vitamin C and folic acid that cures fragile nails and helps the growth of nails. Soak your nails in orange juice for 5 minutes. Rinse off and apply nail moisturizer.
7. Castor oil
Castor oil is rich in Omega 6 and 9, fatty acids that have the ability to soothe and nourish dry nails. Massage your nails every day with castor oil 3 times a day.
These are the best ways to strengthen weak brittle nails, choose one recipe, and apply it every day to obtain better results and beautiful nails.