Tips to Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation
Pigmentation and skin discoloration are one of the most common skin problems, especially during the summer season. The high temperature and humidity make the body sweat, therefore, it causes darker skin, spots, and freckles.
The body produces melanin in different quantities that are responsible to protect our skin color. More melanin means darker skin, and less melanin means lighter skin.
Skin discoloration means that our skin doesn’t have the same color and shades; some parts of our body have lighter patches and some other parts are darker.
Natural skin peels are the ideal way to get rid of skin pigmentation and unify skin color. I am going to share with you the most effective natural peels and cleansers to treat and get rid of skin pigmentation.
Facial Peels to Treat Skin Pigmentation
These two natural ingredients are available in every kitchen. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that slow down the process of aging; protect from ultraviolet radiation and unify the skin color.
Olive oil is rich in vitamins including vitamins A, E, D, and K, and antioxidant properties that nourish and protect the skin.
- In an empty jar, put 3 tbsp of coffee powder, 4 tbsp of olive oil, and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Mix the ingredients together and rub your skin in a circular motion and let it for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off your face.
- Repeat this process 3 times a week to get rid of skin pigmentation.
- Conserve the rest of the mixture in the fridge and use it when necessary.
2. Sugar and Coconut oil for Skin Pigmentation
Sugar is a source of glycolic acid and a natural peel that is effective to clean the impurities from the skin.
Coconut oil is an antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing oil that penetrates the skin and cleans it softly.
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Massage in a circular motion.
- Wash off your face.
3. Cocoa Powder and Almond Oil
- Mix 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, 1 tbsp of almond oil, and a few drops of coconut oil.
- Gently massage the mixture onto your skin and leave it for 10 minutes to dry.
- After 10 minutes rub gently to get rid of the dead skin and impurities.
- Wash off your face with ice water and apply your moisturizing creme.
- Repeat this process twice a week to get rid of skin pigmentation.
Notice: it is important to moisturize your skin after applying the masks.
For further questions and information leave a comment below or contact us.