Today, I’ve baked raisin muffins with typical ingredients that are available in every kitchen to enjoy your morning breakfasts or your afternoon coffee with your family and friends.
- 2 eggs room temprature.
- 70 grams of raisins.
- 160ml of milk.
- 160ml of oil.
- 70 grams of yoghurt (any aroma you want) I’ve used peach aroma.
- 80 grams of sugar.
- a pinch of salt.
- 210 grams of all purpose flour.
- 2 drops of vanilla extract.
- 15grams of baking powder.
- Soak the raisins in hot water for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180° C degrees or 375° F.
- Warm the milk to body temprature.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- Take a mixing bowl and beat the two eggs with a pinch of salt until the eggs mixture starts to become white.
- Add sugar,oil,vanilla extract and the pot of yoghurt to the mixture and whisk constantly until fluffy.
- Add the warmed milk and raisins to your mixture and mix well until all the ingredients are well-combined together.
- Add gradually the sifted flour and baking soda and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared muffin cups. I’ve used silicone cups.
- Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted into the muffin centers comes out clean. It takes about 30 minutes; it depends on your oven.
- Remove the muffins and allow them to cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar on the top of the muffins
- Serve the raisin muffins at room temperature with some nice coffee or tea.