Mirror Orange layer Cake
Ingredients to prepare orange layer cake:
First layer you need:
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 10 grams of baking powder
- 1/2 a cup of milk
- Vanilla liquid
Second layer ingredients:
- 1 liter of milk
- 4 tablespoons of corn flour
- zest of one orange
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla flan
- 1 tsp of vanilla liquid
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 350 ml of orange juice
- 1 package of vanilla flan
Mirror Orange Layer Cake Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- In a bowl beat eggs with sugar for 3 minutes, add oil, milk, vanilla,2 cups of flour with 10 g of baking powder.
- Combine the ingredients together and bake the cake until golden and brown, remove from oven set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan pour 1 liter of milk add on it sugar, cornflour,1 teaspoon of vanilla flan powder and zest of one orange, cook over a medium heat and stir constantly until the cream starts to boil and become thick.
- Pour the milk-cream on the first layer and let it cook for 45 minutes.
- combine 1 package of vanilla flan powder with 350 ml of orange juice, if you want a thick layer double the ingredients.
- Cook and stir until the orange cream starts to boil.
- Let it cool for some minutes and pour it on all over the creamy milk.
- Decorate it and refrigerate it for 4 hours or more before you serve it.
That is all for the orange mirror layer cake, easy to prepare and so delicious.
Enjoy your Mirror Orange Layer Cake and Bon appétit!