Best Tips to Make Perfume Scent Last Longer
To apply perfume is an easy way, but to know how and where you perfume yourself requires an absolute rule ” To perfume little but to perfume well”.
Hopefully, there are lots of tips you can do to enhance your scent to help it linger all day. In today’s tips, I’m going to reveal to you the best five ways to make your perfume scent last longer.
5 Secrets To Make Your Perfume Scent Last Longer
1. The best moment to apply your perfume is after the shower because at this moment your skin pores are open and humid which makes it easier to allow the perfume to seep into the skin and give it a longer-lasting aroma.
2. Hydrate and moisturize your skin before you apply perfume the combination of the moisturizer and the perfume will have a great fragrance based on the lotion and the scent of the perfume.
3. Apply perfume to pulse points on your body like under the ears, the neck, inside elbow, the belly button, and behind your knees. The pulse areas are ideal points because they are the warmest points in the body therefore they help the perfume scent last longer.
4. The cloud of scent method: Spray a mist of perfume and walk through it to increase the effectiveness of the spray.
5. Don’t store your perfume in the bathroom: heat, light, and humidity can make your perfumes to be less fragrant. It is preferable to store your perfumes in a cool place away from drugs and sunlight.