How to Wear Lace Clothes in a Glamorous Way
Glamorous, sensual, feminine, lace dresses or tops are undoubtedly my favorites. Today, I’ll share with you some tips on how to wear lace fabric in a chic way.
Tips to wear lace clothes in a glamorous way
1. Don’t associate lace with velvet material: you would look old-fashioned. It is preferable to associate it with satin or cotton; these light and neutral colors will highlight your silhouette.
2. Avoid flashy lace colors, that are too transparent, whether black, navy blue, or white, the important thing is that the lace you wear should be in sober color.
3. Avoid the “total look lace”, as a rule, in an outfit, a single piece of lace is enough.
4. You can wear lace even if your style is less elegant. Combine a lace blouse with pants, a denim jacket, and add a small handbag and a pair of flat sandals, or heels. You will look chic and ready for work or for a night party.
5. It’s preferable to wear a lace bodysuit with high-waisted trousers and a thin belt to further structure the silhouette. On the contrary, if you choose to wear a lace skirt, choose a top without lace.