4 Homemade Face Masks
Just like you! your skin gets tired too and becomes pale and dull due to the excessive work that you do every day. Family, children, work, and other things such as environmental problems like dirt and pollution will make your skin sooner or later look pale and blemished if you don’t take care of it well.
If you are looking for the best homemade face masks to rejuvenate dull tired skin, then you are in the right place. In today’s article, I am going to share with you the easiest homemade face masks for tiring skin.
DIY Homemade Face Masks For Dull Tired Skin
1. Tomato juice and honey
Squeeze 1 fresh tomato and take all its juice. Take a small container and mix 1 tablespoon of honey with the tomato juice.
Mix well and apply this mixture to cleansed facial skin. Leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Tomato will treat open pores, brighten skin, and prevent signs of aging.
2. Corn flour and rose water face mask
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of cornflour,1 tablespoon of rosewater, and 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly until you obtain a soft creme. Apply on your skin and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes massage your skin gently and rinse with cool water.
- Corn flour is full of vitamins and minerals that help boost collagen in your skin, enlighten the skin, and prevent acne.
- Rosewater controls excess oil, revitalizes, and moisturizes the skin.
3. Aloe vera gel and Honey for normal and dry skin
Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask for 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Honey is full of vitamins and antioxidants that slow down aging, moisturize, exfoliate, and brighten your skin.
Aloe vera gel will moisturize, lighten, and treat acne.
4. Turmeric and plain yogurt for oily skin
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt. Apply the mask all over your face and leave for 20 minutes.
Yogurt is full of lactic acid that brightens and soothes your skin.