Green clay powder or sea clay is a natural ingredient used for thousands of years for beauty and health purposes.
Moreover, green clay is appropriate for all skin types and is rich in natural minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, silica, iron oxides, magnesium, and zinc. In fact, all these components have benefits for your skin.
Green Clay Benefits for Skin
- Green clay stimulates the skin cells and blood circulation.
- It tightens your skin and works as a disinfectant, it removes impurities from the epidermis that cause clogged pores.
- Renews the skin cells and removes the effects of acne and eczema.
- It exfoliates and cleans the skin.
- Absorbs the excess sebum on your skin and makes it fresh.
- Strengthens the skin and tightens the pores.
- Prevents wrinkles.
Notice: The excessive use of green clay can dry your skin. Therefore, it is preferable to use it once a week.
1. Mask for oily skin:
- Green clay powder + rose water +drops of lemon+ drops of eucalyptus oil+drops of rose oil.
Apply it for twenty minutes.
2. Mask for dry skin:
Mix green clay powder with water rose and lentisk oil and apply it for 15 minutes
3. Mask for freckles and wrinkles
1 tablespoon of green clay + 1 teaspoon of rose water + 1 teaspoon of lemon juice 3 drops of Fenugreek oil+3 drops of castor oil.
Mix all the ingredients together and apply them for 30 minutes.
4. Mask to remove grains and acne
1 tablespoon of green powder + 1 tablespoon of baby powder+1 teaspoon of lemon juice + 2 tablespoons of water rose + drops of peppermint oil+ few drops of rose oil.
Apply it for 30 minutes.
5. Mask to get bright and white skin
1 tablespoon of green powder +1 tablespoon of honey+ 1 teaspoon of water rose +3 drops of almond oil.
Apply the mask for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
6. Mask for all skin types
Mix green clay powder with rose water and apply it for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
- Each time you try one of these masks rinse your face first with warm water and then with cool water.
- Do not talk when you apply the mask.
- Apply rose water on a cotton ball and wipe your face when you finish.
- Hydrate your skin with body milk for baby milk, or any moisturizer cream.