Impressive Coffee Benefits for Health and Beauty
Do you know that coffee has impressive benefits for health and beauty?
1. Health benefits of coffee
- Drinking one cup of coffee each day will reduce 9 % of cholesterol levels in your body.
- Coffee contains an organic substance called Tannin that helps reduce the deposits formed in the body.
- Overcome depression by drinking a cup of coffee each morning to improve your mood level, because coffee is considered an antidepressant drink.
- The caffeine contains in coffee stimulates the brain and it releases a chemical substance called dopamine that is responsible for vigilance.
- Drinking too much coffee will reduce hunger and appetite and lead to weight loss.
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- The Paraxanthine substance in coffee slows the growth of cancer cells and protects from liver cancer, blood cancer, and colon cancer.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes.
2. Hair benefits of coffee
- Coffee contains caffeine that helps reduce hair loss.
- It stimulates hair growth and makes it glow and shine.
- It treats damaged hair.
Dye your hair using coffee
- Mix coffee powder with hair conditioner; apply it to your hair for 30 minutes.
Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Combine ground coffee with one tablespoon of castor oil, one tablespoon of coconut oil, and one tablespoon of olive oil.
Massage only your scalp with circular motions and cover your hair with a film for two hours.
Wash your hair very well after two hours.
3. Skin benefits of coffee
- The antioxidants in coffee powder prevent skin cancer and the appearance of wrinkles and aging signs.
- Coffee keeps the skin healthy and beautiful.
- It brightens skin, prevents clogged pores, and softens the lines of the skin.
- You can use coffee as a facial scrub
1. Coffee for dry skin
- Combine coffee powder with olive oil and scrub with circular motions for 4 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
2. Coffee for oily skin
- Mix coffee powder with a white egg and apply it on your skin face for 30 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water.
3. Get rid of exhaustion and fatigue after a long day of work
- Mix coffee powder with skin shower gel and rub your skin with it twice a week.
- This will give vitality and freshness to your skin.
4. To fight cellulite
- Combine coffee powder or coffee dregs with olive oil and argan oil.
- Rub buttocks and abdomen area with circular motions to improve blood circulation.
5. To make your feet smell good
- Mix one tablespoon of coffee dregs with warm water, and add drops of lavender oil, and a few drops of rose oil.
- Rub your feet well with this coffee scrub. Wash your feet and hydrate them.