Cinnamon and Raisin Cake
This is a deliciously moist cinnamon raisin cake packed with cinnamon flavor which will make your house smell the sweetness of cinnamon and raw sugar. you can serve it with a warm cup of tea and enjoy your time on cold days.
Cook time: 40 minutes
Prep time:20 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
Servings: 6 persons
So, let’s get started and see what we need to make the cinnamon raisin cake. please enjoy!
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 100ml oil
- 150grams flour
- 100ml milk
- 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
- 1 orange zest
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 10 grams of baking powder
- 100 grams of raw sugar
- pinch of salt
- chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 180° C /350° F and grease a loaf tin.
- In a mixing bowl, add 3 eggs, sugar, and salt and beat well for around 6 minutes until you obtain a light fluffy mixture.
- Add milk, oil, orange zest, and 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt and mix again.
- Add 150 grams of flour and baking powder gradually.
- Finally, add the raisins and pour the mixture with the aid of a spatula into the greased loaf tin.
- bake in the rack center of the oven for 40 minutes (depending on your oven) until golden and brown.
- Allow the cake to cool for 5 minutes and glaze it with honey.
- Decorate with chopped almonds and cinnamon powder.
- When cool enough, place the cake on a platter and slice it.
- Enjoy your cinnamon raisin cake!