Homemade Biscuit Dessert
If you are tired and you are searching for an easy dessert recipe that does not take much of your time you are in the right place. Today’s recipe is a no-bake dessert with biscuits, the ingredients are economical and available in every kitchen. This dessert resembles a tiramisu recipe but I added my own touch to it, so folks I hope you will like it.
Prep time: 15 minutes.
Biscuit Dessert Ingredients:
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- Orange zest
- cocoa powder for decoration
- Chantilly cream
- In a baking dish place your biscuits until you cover the dish with biscuits.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: in a pan put milk, sugar, and cornflour mix the ingredients well and cook it on medium heat until the cream becomes thick, finally put vanilla powder and orange zest mix again and pour this cream directly onto the first biscuit layer.
- Now place another layer of biscuits in your baking dish on top of the cream.
- After the second layer spread the chantilly cream layer on top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on top and place in the fridge for about 5 hours before serving.
- Serve your biscuit dessert with a hot chocolate milkshake.
If you like this recipe please share it with your family and friends. See you folks in another recipe.