Baby powder is composed of talcum, minerals, and corn starch. Therefore, It is used to prevent baby diaper rashes, it is also used in cosmetology and other unexpected uses. Here are the best uses of baby powder.
Baby powder uses for beauty
- Use baby powder on greasy hair by sprinkling talc all over your hair. This will help you remove the excess oil from your hair and create more volume.
- To get thicker eyelashes: put talc on your lashes before you use mascara this will help your mascara last longer and keep it from smudging.
- Use baby powder talc after you shave, this will soothe and relax your skin.
- Make your lipstick last longer: apply your lipstick, take a tissue, and lay it over your lips, put powder on the top of the tissue, remove the tissue, and apply lipstick again.
- Remove the excess sebum on your T-zone: use a brush with talc powder and tap off your T-Zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
- Moreover, baby powder prevents shoes from stinking: powder your feet with baby talcum to absorb sweat and unpleasant smells.
- After you take a shower powder your body, armpits, and so on with talcum powder to make your body fresh smooth, and soft.
Facial masks using baby powder
To unify skin color and get rid of black spots
- 2 tablespoons of talcum powder ( baby powder ).
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt.
- Note: you can replace yogurt with rose water.
In a bowl, mix the ingredients together. Apply on clean facial skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. To obtain better results use this mask twice a week.
Mask for oily skin
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of baby powder with egg white. Apply the mask for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and moisturize your skin.