Avocado Oil for Hair: Homemade Hair Masks
Avocado oil contains minerals and vitamins that are important for hair such as vitamin C, vitamin E, Vitamin B 1, palmitic acids, linolenic acid, linoleic acid, zinc, and iron.
Avocado oil benefits for hair
- Vitamin C in avocado oil produces collagen that improves blood circulation on the scalp.
- Avocado oil is rich in vitamin E that helps the growth of hair and protects damaged hair from environmental damage like sun, pollution, and chlorine.
- Reduce dandruff and drought hair.
- Zinc and iron in avocado oil help you get thick, long, and shiny hair.
- Vitamin B 1 in avocado oil nourishes your hair and contributes to premature graying.
- Treats hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
Hair masks using avocado fruit and avocado oil
1. One tablespoon of mashed avocado+ one tablespoon of olive oil + one teaspoon of coconut oil +one teaspoon of argan oil.
In a bowl combine the ingredients together and apply this mask to your hair for 3 hours.
Wash your hair very well with shampooing.
smashed avocado + one yolk egg+ olive oil.
Mix the ingredients together and apply the mask for 2 hours.
Avocado + mayonnaise.
Combine one tablespoon of mashed avocado with two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Apply the mask for 1 h 30 minutes.
Avocado+ one tablespoon of butter.
Mix the two ingredients and apply the mask for 1 hour. This mask is good after DYE your hair.
One yolk egg + one teaspoon of avocado oil +one teaspoon of coconut oil+ one teaspoon of argan oil +one teaspoon of peppermint oil.
Mix the egg yolk with the oils and apply the mixture on your hair for 1 h 30 minutes.
Mayonnaise+ avocado oil + olive oil.
Combine two tablespoons of mayonnaise with one tablespoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of avocado oil. Apply the mask for 1 hour.
Honey +avocado oil +argan oil+ lemon juice.
Mix the ingredients and apply the mask for 1 h 30. This will help you get shiny hair because we are using honey and lemon juice.