Amazing Benefits of Avocado for your Skin and Hair
Avocado is a fruit that has high nutrient values for health and skin. The origins of the Avocado fruit are in South America more precisely Mexico. Furthermore, avocado fruit produces more than 20 different vitamins like Vitamine A, B, C, and D, and minerals including magnesium, potassium, folic acid, and phosphorus. Avocado fruit has rich natural nutrients that nourish the skin and the hair as well.
In this article, we are going to discover together the main benefits and uses of Avocado fruit for the beauty of skin and hair.
Avocado Fruit Benefits for Skin
- It keeps your skin clean and hydrated by using avocado fruit as a natural peel-off face mask and skin.
Mix avocado fruit with 1 tablespoon of lemon and 2 tablespoons of raw sugar. Rub your face and skin with this mixture for about 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Avocado is rich in unsaturated fats and fatty acids that whiten and moisturize the skin.
- In addition, avocado fruit protects the skin from UV rays and it is a good remedy for skin burns.
Avocado mask to treat skin sunburn
Smash half an avocado and then add to it 1 tbsp of olive oil. put the mixture on the affected areas for about 20 minutes.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids, Omega 9, and Oleic acid in avocado help the skin to regenerate its vitality and reduce skin irritations and redness.
- It is rich in vitamins E and C which protect skin cells, reduce signs of aging, and above all unify skin color.
- Additionally, avocado fruit contains Glutamine (amino acid) that has an antiseptic effect to treat skin acne and eczema.
Avocado Benefits for Hair
- Avocadi is an effective remedy to treat dry and brittle hair and make your hair look soft and shiny.
- It strengthens and enhances hair growth.
Masks for hair
1. Mask to get shiny hair
- 1 yellow egg
- 1 fruit of the avocado
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Combine these ingredients and apply the mixture all over your hair for about 2 hours.
2. Mask to get long and strong hair
- 1 avocado fruit
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons of argan oil
Firstly, smash the avocado fruit. Secondly, add on it all the mentioned oil above. Thirdly, apply the mask on your hair for 2 hours and wash with your regular shampoo.