9 Best Remedies for Puffy Eyes
Most of us suffer from bags under the eyes or puffiness under the eyes and this is because we do not get enough sleep, or it is caused by allergies, fluid retention, aging, or heredity.
How to get rid of puffy eyes?
Tips to Reduce Puffy Eyes
- Drink 1.5 – 2 liters of water each day to keep your skin fresh and hydrated.
- Take a rest and sleep more than 7 hours.
- Use anti-fatigue glasses when you work long hours with your computer.
- Avoid smoking, coffee, and alcohol.
- Massage your eyes with your ring finger before your sleep.
- Use eye moisturizer cream.
The following home remedies will help you get rid of puffy eyes.
Potatoe is rich in vitamin C that helps brightens eyes and banishes dark circles under the eyes.
- 1 potato, peel and slice it into large round circles.
- Place the potato in a handkerchief and put it on your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Apply potato juice to a ball of cotton and place it under your eyes for 15 minutes.
2. Rose water
put ice cubes of rose water in your eyes every morning.
3. Tea bags
- This method works well for puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. The caffeine in tea narrows the blood vessels and reduces swelling around the eyes.
- You need tea bags.
- One cup of cold water.
- Now what you need to do is to relax and lie down on your back.
- Put tea bags in the cold water for 3 minutes and place them in your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Put in the fridge for 4 spoons for 30 minutes.
- Place spoons on your eyes. Repeat this process twice a day.
5. Egg white
- Beat the egg white until stiff.
- Close your eyes and put the egg white on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- Cucumber help gets rid of bulges and eye redness.
- Use chilled cucumber slices on your eyes for 15-20 minutes.
7.Salt+ warm water
- Warm water and salt reduce puffiness under the eyes and help get rid of fluid retention.
- Mix salt with warm water and soak a cotton ball in the warm salt water and place it on your eyes.
- Repeat this process every 5 minutes.
8. Aloe Vera Gel
- Use Aloe Vera gel under your eyes, this will help you improve blood circulation and reduce swollen eyes.
9. Almond oil
- Vitamins in almond oil nourish the skin and help reduce bulges and dark circles under the eyes.
- Put some drops of almond oil and rub the area under the eyes with your ring finger for 2-3 minutes.