11 Proven Benefits and Uses of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is widely used in cosmetics, skin lotions, and ointments for sunburns, eczema, and burns. Furthermore, Aloe gel has more than 70 active components like vitamins, minerals, and acids that are beneficial for skin and hair as well. Aloe vera is a miraculous healing plant that has many benefits. In the following points, we will discover together the main proven benefits of Aloe Vera.
Aloe vera gel benefits and uses
- Aloe Vera has protective properties against sun damage, redness, and wounds.
- It treats acne, and blue bruises, and renews skin cells.
- The use of Aloe gel as a mask for hair is beneficial to get thick and long hair.
- A great treatment for dandruff, its anti-inflammatories clean the scalp from bacteria, infections, and itchy scalp.
- Treat irritations, infections, and itchy vaginas.
- Aloe gel moisturizes dry hair and makes it smooth and glowy.
- An effective makeup remover.
- It reduces the high proportions of excessive oil from hair.
- Aloe vera gel contains fatty acids that slow aging signs and reduce wrinkles.
- It is a good remedy to treat dry cracked feet which are a common problem amongst people of all ages.
- Cure tooth decay, and gum disease, and reduce bad odors.
- Don’t consume Aloe gel, use it only on the skin.
- Aloe gel is not recommended for children and pregnant women.
Facial Masks With Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Aloe gel with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply the mixture to your face for 20 minutes. This mask will help you get unify your skin color, and get rid of acne, and oily secretions on your T-Zone.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of Aloe gel with 1 tablespoon of cornflour, and 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt. Apply the mask for 30 minutes. Vitamin A (beta-carotene) in Aloe gel will remove fine lines on your face.
Aloe Gel Hair Mask
Mix 1/2 cup of Aloe gel with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
Apply the mask on your hair for 1 hour to 2 hours. This Mask nourishes dry and brittle hair.