Johnson’s Baby Oil Uses
Baby oil like Johnson’s isn’t only used to hydrate and take care of babies’ skin but it has other different beauty uses and benefits.
10 uses of baby oil
1. Hair Serum
- If your hair is constantly dull and dry use baby oil as a hair serum to nourish and moisturize your hair.
2. Makeup Remover
- If you have sensitive skin baby oil is effective to remove makeup from the skin without causing irritation.
- Pour small drops of baby oil on a cotton ball and rub your makeup gently with it.
3. Baby oil as a moisturizer
- Skip chemical body lotions and use baby oil to moisturize your skin. After you take a shower rub baby oil all over your skin.
4. Baby Oil for Hair Removal
- After you shave or wax, apply baby oil to soothe your skin from redness and reduce irritation.
- You can apply baby oil on your skin before you shave/WAX to facilitate the process.
5. Treatment of Stretch Marks
- Get rid of stretch marks by using baby oil: rub baby oil on the affected area and massage with circular motions for 5 minutes twice a day for one month you will notice the difference.
6. Baby oil for Nails Care
- Baby oil will help you strengthen brittle nails. Apply baby oil to your nails each night to remove cuticles.
7. Treat Cracked Heels
- You want to wear sandals and flip-flops but your heels are cracked? Don’t worry baby oil will help you get rid of this issue.
- Massage your cracked heels with baby oil for 4 minutes before you sleep and wear socks. Repeat this process each night to obtain better results.
8. Bath Oil
- Mix baby oil with your favorite bath perfume, you can also use other oils such as lavender oil.
9. Exfoliate Skin
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with baby oil and rub gently your skin with circular motions. It will leave your skin soft and silky.
10. Gel for Puffy Eyes
- Put a few drops of baby oil on your finger and massage the area under the eyes for 2 minutes each night before bed.