10 Benefits of Rose Water
Rose water is extracted from the petals of roses through a process that is called steam distillation and extracts of the soluble elements on rose petals. Actually, rose water is my best friend’s beauty routine, I use it every day after I wash my face I spray it as a tonic, and I include it in my facial masks too.
In this article, I will talk about the main benefits of rose water for your skin and beauty routine.
Benefits of rose water for skin
- Rose water lightens and strengthens the skin, purifies, and cleanses the skin from impurities.
- It protects your skin from redness and sun damage.
- It reduces wrinkles and delays signs of aging.
- Decrease the oily secretions and the black spots on the skin.
- Use rose water when you shower it will give your body a nice scent.
- The anti-inflammatory properties in rose water help to reduce skin irritation, and infections like eczema.
- Rose water helps get rid of eye bags and fat pockets when applied on cotton pads.
- It helps clean out large pores.
- It eliminates freckles and acne.
- Use rose water as a makeup remover; it helps soothe the skin and cleanse it well.
The above-mentioned points are the main benefits of rose water that you should include in your beauty routine.
Facial Masks With Rose Water
1. For smooth and clean facial skin
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
Apply the mask for 30 minutes.
2. Mask to whiten skin and remove dark spots
2 tablespoons of baby talcum powder
1 tablespoon of rose water
Apply the mask for 20-45 minutes and rinse your face.
3. Mask for dry skin
Mix rose water with almond oil or any oil you desire and apply the mixture to your skin.